Located at 1801 West Stone Ave, Fairfield, IA 52556 is and available for sale 237,000 sf. industrial facility that’s 100% leased on a 27 acres lot. The building has 20,000 sf. of office space with ample parking and an outside yard. The listing brochure is available here.
Other facility features include:
• 99% sprinklered (wet)
• 16′-25’clear ceiling height
• Column spacing: 30′ x 49′
• 5 dock-high and 7 grade-level doors
• Tilt-up concrete construction with 6″ reinforced concrete floors
• Heavy Power: 12.5 KV, 3 12.5 KV/480/227 V, 1500 KVA transformers
The facility is conveniently located just 1 mile north of the new four lane highway US34 that provides more direct access to I-35. Another four lane highway US218 is 20 miles west and to south 75 miles is located I-80. The Local airport has a 5,400′ runway, with commercial and air freight service offered at the Eastern Iowa Airport 90 miles from Fairfield.
If you have any questions about this property please contact Rick Govern at (319) 759-1408.