https://growfairfield.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Pitch.jpg 200 200 FEDA https://growfairfield.com/wp-content/uploads/FEDA_logo_horizontal-blue-300.png FEDA2015-03-20 18:45:042018-06-29 16:23:02First Annual Business Pitch Session
First Annual Fairfield Business Pitch Session
Top prize $1,200 and 2016 Chamber of Commerce Membership
- Entrepreneurs that are just getting started and have a great new idea. Business may be manufacturing, service, retail or otherwise.
- In business for two years or less.
- Total gross annual revenue does not exceed $250,000.
- Must be an existing or proposed Fairfield based business.
- Provide an Executive Summary of your business or business idea that provides a specific ask to potential investors (2 pages maximum). Executive Summary should include: • Product or service description
• Target market and size of the market
• Business model (how does your venture make money?)
• Key resources – e.g. patents, design, etc.
• Management team, their experience and the functions each member performs
• Why your business is unique and why your team has an advantage over others offering a similar product or service
How the Event Works
- Submit everything by the application deadline:May 15th to:Adam.Plagge@growfairfield.com
- The judging panel will review submissions and select 3-4 finalists to participate in our formal pitch day June 5th.
- The final businesses will present at the 1stAnnual Fairfield Business Pitch Competition on June 5th 8:30-10:30 AM. Each business owner will have 15 minutes to give their pitch followed by in-depth questioning from our judging panel and potential investors. At the finale of the event, our judges will identify the top pitch and award the winner with $1,200 in prize money to help develop and build their concept. Prize money is designated for business expenses. The winner will also receive a free 2016 Chamber of Commerce Membership.