Dr. Roth has served Fairfield Iowa and the surrounding area for 35 years. Dr. Roth is a graduate of University of Iowa College of Dentistry, class of 1981. Dr. Roth has held multiple appointments throughout his career, including:
- Adjunct Faculty at the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry for 9yrs
- State of Iowa Dental Board for 9 years
- State of Iowa Dental Board chairman 1 year
- Member and examiner for the Central Regional Dental Testing Service, a dental licensing body
- Past member and Chair of The Jefferson County Board of Health
- Past Chairman Southeast Iowa District Dental Peer Review Committee.
- Current member of the Anesthesia and Sedation Committee of the State of Iowa Dental Board
Dr. Roth is active in the First United Methodist Church of Fairfield, enjoys performing with multiple area musical ensembles including the Southeast Iowa Symphony and Band, Fairfield Municipal Band, local community theater pit orchestras, and the Fairfield Big Band.
Dr. Roth is a member of the American Dental Association, Iowa Dental Association and the Southeast Iowa District Dental Association.
Our Practice Philosophy
At Roth Dental Care we strive for a patient centered approach to optimize your oral health goals, balancing our professional recommendations with your personal needs and desires. Every patient is different thus every treatment plan is personally tailored to fit your needs. We work hard to provide a comfortable and compassionate environment for patients of all ages and backgrounds. From routine preventative care to complex restorative and surgical needs, we are here to help and we hope you consider letting our family care for yours. If you’re looking for a dentist in Fairfield Iowa or surrounding areas, we’d love to meet with you and discuss your needs.